Clash Royale Best Hack Cheats| Get Free Gems | Android & iOS【Play Games】
If you want to enjoy game play or capture, or want to cheat or hack, please watch this video.
Enter the Arena! From the creators of Clash of Clans comes a real-time multiplayer game starring the Royales, your favorite Clash characters and much, much more.
Collect and upgrade dozens of cards featuring the Clash of Clans troops, spells and defenses you know and love, as well as the Royales: Princes, Knights, Baby Dragons and more. Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community.
● Duel players from around the world in real-time and take their Trophies
● Earn chests to unlock rewards, collect powerful new cards and upgrade existing ones
● Destroy opponent’s towers and win Crowns to earn epic Crown chests
● Build and upgrade your card collection with the Clash Royale Family along with dozens of your favorite Clash troops, spells and defenses
● Construct your ultimate Battle Deck to defeat your opponents
● Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community
● Challenge your Clanmates and friends to a private duel
In Clash Royale, players are ranked by level and trophies. The maximum level is thirteen, while there are nine arenas (excluding the Training Camp) in total in the game. A player wins a battle by destroying more towers than the opponent, or by destroying the opponent’s “King’s Tower”, which grants an automatic three “crown” victory. At the start of each game, both players are given a “hand” of four cards from a “deck” of eight cards chosen by the player. Cards can be used to attack and defend. To play the cards, the player must have enough “elixir”, one elixir automatically being replenished every 2.8 second(during double elixir 1.4 seconds). Once a card is placed, a new card from the deck is drawn to the hand.
“Clash Royale” is the emergence of a fighting type card game of a new sense that contains the tense battle of the real-time strategy and the luck element unique to the card game.
In this game, cards are used to summon Knight and Archer and attack the enemy’s castle.
However, which card comes out depends on luck, so I can not get rid of it until the last second. Why do not you experience the battle of incandescence?